Interested in volunteering for ILHIMA? You can volunteer in the following ways.
- Volunteer to help during the Annual Meeting. (Note – more volunteer information will be available closer to the annual meeting.)
- Volunteer to help with the Advocacy, Communications or Education areas of ILHIMA. Submit your name and information using the form below.
- Submit your name for consideration for the ILHIMA ballot. Click here to view and complete the nomination form.
Note: Throughout the year, positions become available and fill quickly. If you sign up, and do not hear from anyone within one week, please contact the ILHIMA Volunteer Coordinator to discuss options for participating. Keep in mind, there may not be an opportunity to volunteer at this time but the Board is always looking for more ways to partner with the membership. If you want to volunteer, partner, or have a project of your own that would benefit the state membership and ILHIMA could possibly help, we want to hear from you.
Advocacy & Legislation
- Monitor Legislative Updates
- Attend meetings with alliances
- Annual Meeting – Fundraising, soliciting speakers and vendors
- General Education – Speakers, topics and location
- E-blast production
- Monitor website to maintain most up to date information
- Member relations
Click here for more information on ILHIMA’s strategic plan.
Volunteer Interest for Appointed Positions
We need your assistance! Please consider serving on a ILHIMA committee!
Please complete the online volunteer form below.
* required information