Even though we aren’t able to meet in person for the 2020 ILHIMA Annual Conference, the ILHIMA Education Directors have worked hard to create a virtual education plan so that members can acquire their needed continuing education.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The educational sessions are prerecorded so that you can listen to them on a day and at a time that is convenient for you.
- You will have 60 days from the date you receive access instructions to listen to the recordings.
- The sessions will be available for purchase through December 31, 2020.
- This virtual Annual Conference includes 20.5 continuing education hours for just $150 (for ILHIMA members). This is a great deal, only costing approximately $7 per CE hour when you buy the conference bundle! Only need a few continuing education hours? We have you covered! Members can also buy individual sessions for just $15 per CE hour!
- Within 2 business days after you purchase the bundle package or individual sessions, you will receive access instructions to the Learning Management System (LMS) from the ILHIMA webmaster, KnowledgeConnex. In the LMS, you will be able to view and listen to each of the sessions that you purchased and access the virtual networking tool.
- The ILHIMA Board is also excited to offer Virtual Networking for the virtual 2020 Annual Conference. This tool allows those who purchase sessions to engage in discussion regarding the educational sessions and to network with peers.
We’ll miss seeing everyone in Schaumburg but we hope you enjoy the virtual 2020 ILHIMA Annual Conference.