ILHIMA is now accepting nominations for the ILHIMA Distinguished Member, Professional Achievement, and Outstanding New Professional awards.
Do you know someone:
- Who has made a lasting contribution in the HIM profession?
- Who has served as a model or mentor in HIM?
- Who exemplifies a true leader in serving ILHIMA?
- Who has authored a book, article or journal or done presentations that have been awe-inspiring?
- Who is a new HIM professional that has been a mover and shaker in the profession?
- What name comes to mind? Nominate them!
Do these characteristics describe you? Don’t be shy – nominate yourself!
Please take the time to submit a nomination for one, two, or all three of the awards. It is so important that we recognize those professionals who have made or continue to make a positive impact on our profession.
Click below to fill out our short nomination form. Nominations will be accepted through February 1, 2023.
Click here to view the ILHIMA members that have previously been recognized.
Help us spread the word. Please share this notice with other colleagues.