Call for Speakers – ILHIMA 2023 Annual Conference
ILHIMA Annual Conference
April 20-21, 2023
Tinley Park, IL
Are you devoted to sharing your knowledge, experiences and insight with other professionals? The 2023 Annual ILHIMA Conference is the perfect opportunity to present something that is near and dear to you and pertinent to the HIM community. Educational opportunities will be offered in both Face-to-Face and recorded On-Demand formats.
We are especially looking for speakers for the following topics, however, any topic that you feel may be of interest to our membership is welcome for consideration:
- Coding Topics (E/M, Diagnostic/Procedural Specialties, etc.)
- Financial/Revenue Cycle Management
- Healthcare Data Analytics
- Organizational Management & Leadership
- External Forces – DEI, Social Determinants of Health, Health Information Exchanges, Legal & Regulatory Issues that impact HIM
Those interested in speaking or know of someone that would be interested in speaking at the upcoming conference, please click on the speaker’s bureau link below. We look forward to you joining us!
Submission deadline is October 1st.