Please join us for a webinar where Gloryanne Bryant will review the updated ICD-10-CM codes.
- Overview of the changes to the Official Guidelines for Coding & Reporting FY23 (i.e., ICD-10-CM Guideline #19);
- Discuss key FY23 ICD-10-CM Code Changes (Hemolytic-uremic syndrome, Acidosis, Vascular dementia, Aneurysm, Endometriosis, Maternal Care, Muscle Atrophy, Newborn Sleep apnea, Concussion w LOC, Traumatic Cerebral Edema, SDOH, and many more;
- Understand clinical documentation details for querying and capturing diagnosis;
- Learn important steps to take prior to October 1st, 2022 to ensure coding accuracy and compliance.
September 15, 2022
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM CST
* This event will also be available on-demand after the live date.
- ILHIMA Member – $20.00
- Non-Member – $30.00
Group Registrations with 5+ registrants from the same facility will receive 10% off at checkout.
# of CEs: 1.5 – Data Structure, Content, and Information Governance