Quality Analyst I
Medical College of Wisconsin
Clinical Practice Services is the business unit that supports the clinical practices of the Medical College of Wisconsin. Our team provides professional revenue cycle functions that support over 2,000 providers in our Adult and Pediatric Specialty Practices (Medical College Physicians and Children’s Specialty Group). CPS also supports the Froedtert & MCW Community Physicians Practice.
The Quality Analyst I is responsible for conducting audits to ensure the highest quality standards are upheld in the clinical documentation, coding, and billing activities. Audits will include reviewing policies, procedures, and educating coders and providers on applicable billing and documentation best practices.
- Observe and analyze individual clinical workflow processes related to billing, scheduling, and/or registration.
- Identify, recommend, and provide protocols for systematic solutions to enhance processes.
- Conduct small group training and periodic educational sessions for faculty, physicians, and staff on documentation, coding, billing, scheduling, or registration.
- Develop and monitor QA reports, edit lists, and charge reports from various systems or medical records to ensure quality and control of systems, procedures, and data.
- Work in conjunction with teams from other departments to evaluate policies and procedures related to internal process flow in relation to billing, scheduling and/or registration.
- Respond to all inquiries from billing, scheduling, and/or registration staff, or departments on appropriate procedures related to billing, scheduling, and/or registration.
- AHIMA (RHIA, RHIT, or CCS-P) or AAPC (CPC) Certification Required.
- Minimum Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Required Experience: 5 years
Epic experience strongly preferred.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
This position is Hybrid (~5-15% onsite, as needed). Applicants must reside in Wisconsin or Illinois, or be willing to relocate.
Please visit our website at Careers | Human Resources | Medical College of Wisconsin (mcw.edu) to apply: Requisition ID: 29118