ILHIMA Student Liaison
Thank you for your interest in the ILHIMA Student Liaison position. Share more information about yourself by completing the survey link below.
Click here for the survey.
The office of Student Liaison provides a voice to student members of the association through participation in ILHIMA Board meetings and related activities.
1. The candidate must be an active student member in good standing of AHIMA and must have selected Illinois for component state association membership.
2. One student from an Associate (HIT) program and from a Baccalaureate (HIA) program will be selected by the ILHIMA Education Directors and approved by the ILHIMA Board of Directors.
4. The candidate must be in the last year of their respective program during their term.
5. The candidate will be required to have access to a computer with a speaker so that they will have the ability to participate in WebEx conferencing, Basecamp activities, and interaction through email.
The time commitment for this position is as follows:
1. July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022
2. Monthly Board meeting attendance (at least 50% of the meetings)
3. Meetings are held virtually via WebEx