Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital
Why join our world-class team?
Because at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital, we’re committed to providing superior pediatric care with the most advanced innovations in medical technology, where we offer engaging projects for industry experts, cutting-edge research, education for physicians, nurses, and allied health professionals; and a family-friendly environment.
Some amazing kids are counting on you!
We are seeking an:
Application Analyst, Senior-Workday Security Admin/Report Writer
- Supporting the information management needs of various client departments or workflows throughout the organization with project coordination, application implementation, upgrades, and continual maintenance and enhancements.
- Providing application implementation support, technical guidance, and resolution for all issues related to Infor Lawson and ImageNow ECM applications and working with complex workflows or work groups to provide systems solutions for organizational needs.
- Collaborating with end-users to understand workflows and develop system support, including analysis of business and user needs, translation into proper system requirement specifications, and documentation of requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in I.T. or healthcare, five or more years of experience enterprise analysis and reporting, including accessing and gathering data from disparate sources and consolidating it into meaningful reporting required.
- Expert-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel (PowerPoint a plus), two or more years of business analyst experience documenting business requirements, two or more years of advanced Workday Report Writer experience essential; calculated fields including dashboards, composite reports and Scorecards preferred.
- Workday Report Writer experience in three or more of the following modules: HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Talent/Performance, Security, Advanced Compensation and Time Tracking.
Enjoy our highly competitive compensation and rewards package. To learn more, please visit website at:
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
Apply Online: https://careers.luriechildrens.org/