Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital
Why join our world-class team?
Because at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital, we’re committed to providing superior pediatric care with the most advanced innovations in medical technology, where we offer cutting-edge research, education for physicians, nurses, and allied health professionals â€¦ all within a family-friendly environment.
Some amazing kids are counting on you!
We are seeking an:
Application Analyst, Senior-Workday HR Payroll Integrations
- Supporting the information management needs of various business applications throughout the organization with project coordination, application implementation, upgrades, and continual maintenance and enhancements.
- Designing, developing, building, testing, and deploying WorkDay integration by using Cloud Connects, Document Transformations, Enterprise Interface Builders, and Workday Studio for various functional areas, including HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Recruiting and Time Tracking.
- Associating with worldwide HR teams to ensure the successful design of the system and provide documentation for each phase of the development lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in I.T., healthcare or a related field or a combination of education and experience, four or more years of experience installing/supporting applications and systems analysis/design and integration design required; experience in a healthcare-related field preferred.
- Certification or equivalent in a minimum of two application areas, depending on assigned applications and experience in modality integration, including DICOM, HL7 interfaces and workstation technical support for ancillary department assignments essential.
- Extensive working knowledge of PCs and Microsoft Windows OS and applications, as well as excellent project-management, customer service and communication skills.
Enjoy our highly competitive compensation and rewards package. To learn more, please visit our website at:
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
Apply Online: https://careers.luriechildrens.org/