Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital
Why join our world-class team?
Because at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital, we’re committed to providing superior pediatric care with the most advanced innovations in medical technology, where we offer engaging projects for industry experts, cutting-edge research, education for physicians, nurses, and allied health professionals; and a family-friendly environment.
Some amazing kids are counting on you!
We are seeking an:
Application Analyst, Senior-Workday Finance/Supply Chain
- Working directly with clients to implement Workday Financial technology solutions into their business environments and providing delivery support/assistance for Workday Human Capital Management applications to our clients.
- Assisting in the delivery of high-quality solutions throughout multiple industries and providing application implementation support, technical guidance, and resolutions for all issues regarding assigned applications.
- Coordinating activities related to assigned projects or specific phases of a given project, developing detailed work plans, timelines and other documentation, identifying appropriate resources, and providing status reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in an I.T. or healthcare-related field or equivalent experience, financial background, certification in Workday Financial, hands-on experience with GL, AP or AR, and a background as a functional consultant with working knowledge of the financials process and hands-on Workday configuration expertise required.
- Subject matter expertise in financial processes, reports and integrations and the ability to identify opportunities for automation and process improvements essential.
- Client interfacing experience, strong multitasking and communication skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required; software implementation experience preferred.
Enjoy our highly competitive compensation and rewards package. To learn more, please visit our website at:
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
Apply Online: https://careers.luriechildrens.org/