The CAHIMA Education Committee holds 3-4 meetings every membership year and we are looking for speakers to share their expertise with our membership.
We currently need speakers for the following dates:
- Friday, March 6. 2020 – 2nd Educational Meeting to be held at the Park District of Forest Park , Forest Park, IL. Full-day meeting 8 am – 3:30 pm
- Saturday, June 2019 (Date TBA) – Annual Meeting to be held at Kindred Hospital, in Chicago, IL. Full-day meeting 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
We are especially looking for Speakers for the following topics, however any topic that you feel may be of interest to our membership is welcome for consideration:
- Coding Topics (i.e. E/M, Surgical Specialties, etc.)
- Financial/Revenue Cycle Management
- Informatics, Analytics, Data Management
- Clinical Foundations
- Healthcare Data Analytics
- External Forces – Legal and Regulatory Issues that impact Health Information Management
- Organizational Management and Leadership
If you are interested in speaking at our meetings, please contact Deborah Balentine (email@example.com)
Thank you for your support for our organization!
Deborah Balentine M.Ed., RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, CHTS-TR
CAHIMA President 2019-2020 Membership Year