Moraine Valley Community College
Moraine Valley embraces our role as an educational resource to our local community by offering excellent education, a variety of programs, cultural events, and entertaining performances for all.
Reaching into our community as true partners enriches the lives of both students and neighbors alike.
By building awareness and sharing diverse viewpoints, we help students prepare for what’s ahead in our ever changing world.
What will your unique experiences bring to our students?
Help us continue to expand upon our strong community partnership. This is a full time tenure track position.
This position will begin in the Fall of 2019.
- The professionals we seek will teach courses from all three of he Health Information Technology Program curriculum including coursework related to: revenue cycle, health information department operations and coding (ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, CPT and HCPCS Level II).
- Preference may be given to candidates with previous teaching experience in an accredited Health Information Technology/Management program.
- Experience with a Learning Management System preferred.
- This position requires a strong commitment to teaching, learning and diversity.
- Requirements include a Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be a Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) or Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT)
- Three to five years full time experience in the health information management field
- Master’s degree in Health Administration or a related field preferred.
- Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
Instructions for Resume Submission: Apply Online
Moraine Valley is an EEO/A/F/D/V employer that values diversity and is committed to excellence.