Rend Lake College
Rend Lake College seeks a full-time professional Health Information Technology Program Director. This individual will participate in budget development for the program; instruct classes in program-specific disciplines; hire, supervise and mentor faculty for program-specific courses; attend system meetings and participate in curriculum, assessment and other didactic activities; hold advisory council meetings; advise and mentor program students on academic and career development issues; mediate students / faculty issues relevant to the program; ensure program is in compliance with CAHIIM standards; and other duties as assigned by the Dean of Allied Health. // Full-time (40-week) tenure-track position.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field from an accredited institution required, Master’s Degree preferred.
• RHIT or RHIA certification required.
• Minimum of two years’ college instruction experience in related courses preferred.
• Strong organizational, administrative and writing skills required.
• Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
• All candidates will be required to successfully pass a background screening process.
Preferred Qualifications:Education Qualifications:Compensation/Benefits:
SALARY and BENEFITS
• Salary commensurate with education and experience.
• Full benefits.
• Free tuition for employee, spouse & dependents.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
• Start date is to be negotiated.
• Application deadline is until position is filled.
• To apply, visit www.rlc.edu/jobs, click on the Health Information Technology Program Director link, and print the application. Submit completed application, cover letter, resumé and transcripts to:
Human Resources Specialist
c/o Rend Lake College
468 N. Ken Gray Pkwy / Ina, IL 62846
Rend Lake College is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply.