United Audit Systems, Inc
Interim HIM Coding Manager UASI is passionate about providing quality coding to clients and it starts with hiring the best in the industry!
We are currently recruiting experienced Interim Managers Coding Managers for Interim Coding Manager positions. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an HIM management position and experience working as a Consultant. Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage coding staff and provide direction, training, and support to ensure the goals of the department are achieved
- Manage the DNFB, denied claims, and problem accounts
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels including managing staff schedules for vacations and other requests for time off
- Provide support and technical assistance to staff performing coding
- Monitor productivity of staff to ensure production goals are achieved
- Perform quality audits to ensure standards are met
- Work with other departments within the hospital as needed
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in HIM coding management.
- We also require a CCS, RHIT or RHIA
- Extensive knowledge and experience performing inpatient and outpatient coding and auditing
- The ability to travel
UASI is the employer of choice for HIM Consultative services due to our outstanding reputation for excellence within the industry and for our comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short/long-term disability, 401(K) and referral bonuses
- Flexible work schedules, paid holidays, sick days and 3 weeks of vacation each year with the ability to earn additional time off
- Training opportunities, a corporate credit card for expenses, paid AHIMA dues, reference materials and a laptop with encoder is provided
Instructions for Resume Submission:
If this is what you are looking for, please apply andor contact me directly at 1-877-582-8275 or firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information, please visit our website at www.uasisolutions.com .
Apply Online: http://www.uasisolutions.com